Mark your calendars …
MONTREAL ANARCHIST BOOKFAIR 2017
Two days: Saturday, May 27 & Sunday, May 28
From 10am to 5pm on both days
The Anarchist Bookfair will take place in two buildings across from each other in Parc Vinet:
– Centre d’éducation populaire de la Petite-Bourgogne et de St-Henri (CEDA), 2515 rue Delisle
– Centre Culturel Georges-Vanier (CCGV), 2450 rue Workman
A short walk from Lionel-Groulx metro.
No gods, no masters, no bosses, no borders.
FREE. Welcome to all!
For anarchists, and people curious about anarchism.
-> Participants from all over Quebec and North America, booksellers and vendors, workshops, films, discussions, kids’ activities, art exhibits and more!
-> Part of the month-long Festival of Anarchy held throughout May 2017 at venues and locations all over the island of Montreal.
-> During this year’s Bookfair, tabling will take place over two days: May 27-28, between 10am and 5pm.
– DOWNLOADS (posters, flyers, logos, banners): www.anarchistbookfair.ca/downloads-2017
– CALLOUT FOR PROPOSALS (workshops, tables, events, theme rooms): www.anarchistbookfair.ca/callout-for-proposals-2017
– WHAT HAPPENS AT THE MONTREAL ANARCHIST BOOKFAIR: www.anarchistbookfair.ca/about/what-happens-at-the-bookfair
-> e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
-> mail: Salon du livre Anarchiste de Montréal
1500 de Maisonneuve Ouest, Suite 204
Montréal, Québec H3G 1N1
-> web: www.anarchistbookfair.ca
-> announcements list: https://masses.tao.ca/lists/listinfo/salon-annonces
-> facebook: www.facebook.com/SalonduLivreAnarchisteMontrealAnarchistBookfair
-> twitter: @BookfairAnarMTL